Tucson Gem Shows Special!

Tucson Gem Shows Special!
While EVERYONE is at Tucson this month and next, and you can't get hold of anyone to get what you want/need, or you will have to wait until they get back some time in February,
I will be HERE TO MEET YOUR GEMSTONE NEEDS!

From NOW until February 15th, 2020, any cut stone in my store will be 25% off!
If you don't see what you want, them PM me or email me (mattdunkle@yahoo.com), and I may just have it.
If you are looking for rough stones, let me know what you are looking for. If I don't have it, I have a few contacts.
Lastly, but most importantly:
While all the faceters are in Tucson, away from their workshops, I'll STILL be IN mine! If you have something that you need/want to be cut or repaired, just message me here or at my email (MattDunkle@yahoo.com), and I'll get you squared away. My cutting fees are still only $85 per stone plus $35 per carat, finished weight.

Let me know what you need...
 
  ~ Matt A. Dunkle

Comments